Our company’s history
CT CONTROL SYSTEMS is a level 1 BBBEE enterprise providing industrial automation engineering solutions and maintenance of control systems and field instrumentation.
CT Control systems commenced operations in 2004 and the company currently provides control and instrumentation maintenance and engineering services to the Water, Waste Water and Power Generation Industries. The company has completed various projects for Rand Water, ERWAT, Eskom, Siemens, ABB and City of Tshwane which is depicted in the Projects List.
Social Development: CT Control Systems currently provides training to students from the various University of Technology enabling completion of their qualifications.
Training Centre: The company training facilities is equipped with Schneider M340 PLC, Mitsubishi Q Series PLC, Siemens S7-1200 PLC, Isonic Level Controller with Transducer, Adroit SCADA, Wonderware SCADA and Network equipment.
To achieve our goals the company is committed to:
- Maintaining integrity and professionalism in all its activities.
- Promoting a growth environment for all its employees (Empowerment).
- Achieving reliability and consistency in our services.
- Striving for excellence in all that we do.
- Social Responsibility by Training Learner Technicians and achieving Youth Empowerment for the South African Economy.
- To become ISO9001 Certified to meet quality requirements.